We believe a main component of a comprehensive, Biblically-integrated educational program is a variety of student activities that take place both in and outside the classroom.
What does this mean for students?
- CHAPEL! All grades have the opportunity to come together weekly to worship and listen to a guest speaker in Chapel.
- FIELD TRIPS! Past destinations to off campus field trips have included places such as apple orchards, local museums, concerts, farms, parks, planetariums, and historical re-enactments.
- CLASS RETREATS! Our 5th and 8th Grade students each go on overnight retreats. These trips are held at Christian camps in Wisconsin. Students experience outdoor and devotional activities designed to promote physical, social, and spiritual development. These are bonding and life-changing experiences that provide lifelong memories for students & chaperones alike.
- ELECTIVE CLASSES! To expand the curriculum opportunities for our middle school students, we have classes in additional to core subjects they can choose from. Learn more about our electives such as Photography, Band, Design Zone, Woodworking, and more on our Academics page.
- SERVICE PROJECTS! Serving our community (and beyond) through special projects is also an important part of our student activities. School-wide service projects have included Koats for Kids, Operation Christmas Child, missions fundraisers, and making blankets for area hospitals.
- SPECIALS CLASSES! Alongside our core classes, our students expand their learning through Art, Library, Computers, Physical Education and Spanish. Learn more about our curriculum on our Academics page.
- ATHLETICS! Social, emotional, and physical interactions in a healthy competitive environment outside of school hours. Learn more about athletics at HPCS on our Athletics page.
- BIBLE CLASS! Whether it's a core class, specials class, or elective class, God is integrated into all of our curriculum. But we also have an intentional Bible period for all grades, every day. Learn more about our curriculum on our Academics page.