Due to Thanksgiving break, the virtual materials exchange on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20th will cover the following weeks:
November 23rd-27th (Thanksgiving Break)
November 30th-December 4th
HPCS will host two town hall meetings via zoom. The meetings will take place on:
Thursday, November 5th at 6:00 PM
Thursday, January 28th at 6:00 PM
A Zoom link will be provided as the dates approach.
Please remember to contact the school office if:
- Your student will be absent.
- Your student is not feeling well.
- You are picking your student up early or dropping them off late.
- You have medications for your student.
Contact Information:Phone: (608) 836-7170Email: email@example.com
Due to COVID 19 our school picture day originally scheduled for September 30, has been postponed. This will be rescheduled for later in the school year.
Virtual Materials Exchange
Every Friday from 8:15 AM - 2:00 PM
To exchange materials:
- Pull up to the main entrance of the school.
- Call the school office at (608) 836-7170.
- Display in your vehicle window: Student's name and grade.