We seek to provide a quality educational program within the context of a Biblical world and life view. High Point Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin. Our full Non-Discrimination Notice can be found below.
Enrollment is open to all families who support the Faith Statement of High Point Church, and desire an excellent Christian education for their child(ren). Although over thirty churches are represented by our enrollment, church attendance is not required for a child to be enrolled.
The Admissions Process
- INQUIRE: If you are still exploring what our school has to offer, we highly encourage you to fill out an inquiry form and schedule a tour!
- APPLY: Once you are ready to apply, you will fill out an application with either HPCS or the WPCP.
- ENROLL: The enrollment process begins! You will complete an online enrollment packet and a few additional forms.
- ASSESS: After your application is received and reviewed, an assessment will take place with our student services team or your child's teacher. This will likely take place in the summer.
Enrollment for 2024-25
Re-enrollment for current families opens on Monday, December 11, 2023
Enrollment for NEW families opens on Monday, January 22, 2024
At this time, we are currently full for the following grades for the 23-24 school year: Full day 3K/4K, 3rd grade, 6th grade, & 8th grades.
- If the grade you are applying for is full, we can add you to the waitlist and contact you if a seat becomes available.
- Once a seat is offered, submit an application within two business days.
- If the seat is not secured with a registration fee, it will be offered to the next student on the wait list.
- Registration fees are non-refundable once a seat has been offered following the assessment/interview.
- Students enrolling in 3K must be three (3) years old on or before September 1st.
- Students enrolling in 4K must be four (4) years old on or before September 1st.
- Students enrolling in any 3K or 4K program are required to be potty trained.
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st.
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten through 5th grade are required to have an assessment by our Student Services Team prior to enrollment.
- All students must have a record of immunizations, as required by the State.