The Admissions Process
We seek to provide a quality educational program within the context of a Biblical world and life view. High Point Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin. Our full Non-Discrimination Notice can be found below.
Enrollment is open to all families who support the Faith Statement of High Point Church, and desire an excellent Christian education for their child(ren). Although over thirty churches are represented by our enrollment, church attendance is not required for a child to be enrolled.
What to expect
INQUIRE: If you are still exploring what our school has to offer, we highly encourage scheduling a visit.
APPLY: Once you are ready to apply, you will fill out an application with either HPCS or the WPCP.
ENROLL: The enrollment process begins! You will complete an online enrollment packet and a few additional forms.
ASSESS: After your application is received and reviewed, an assessment will take place with our student services team or your child's teacher. This will likely take place in the summer.
- Students enrolling in 3K must be three (3) years old on or before September 1st.
- Students enrolling in 4K must be four (4) years old on or before September 1st.
- Students enrolling in any 3K or 4K program are required to be potty trained.
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st.
- Students enrolling in Kindergarten through 5th grade are required to have an assessment by our Student Services Team prior to enrollment.
- All students must have a record of immunizations, as required by the State.
Thank you for your interest in High Point Christian School. We hope you find the information on our website helpful in your decision to partner with us.
Please feel free to contact the school office at any time with questions you may have!