Give to the Future!
Your monetary gift to HPCS strengthens our school and - most importantly - is an investment in our student's futures.
As with many private schools HPCS tuition does not cover the total cost of educating each student. HPCS works hard to balance the goal of making tuition as affordable as possible with the responsibility to operate the school on sound financial principals. One of the biggest ways we are able to offer affordable tuition is by accepting charitable gifts from donors. Not only does it keep tuition affordable, it also contributes to important programs that are essential to fulfilling our mission as both a school and a ministry.
Not sure how much to give? When giving, no gift is too small or too large! The key is participation-every dollar donated makes a difference. We are stronger together and our school community is encouraged by all individual investments.
Ready to Give, but not sure how?
It's as simple as this: Cash, check, or give online! See the details on how to give below. Donations to HPCS are tax-deductible. HPCS maintains accountability via an annual audit through an outside CPA firm.
To give online:
- Go to https://highpointchurch.org/give/
- Click "Give Online"
- Fill out the online donation form, and designate your gift to High Point Christian School - please note online giving does not designate to specific campuses
To give by check:
- Make out your check to High Point Christian School
- In the memo line include "Joyful Giving" and the campus you would like to donate to:
- Mount Horeb K8
- Mount Horeb PK
- Mail your check to HPCS or drop it off at our school office
To give by cash:
Cash donations should be dropped off at our school office. If you are donating by cash:
Put your cash in an envelope, clearly labeled "Joyful Giving" and the campus you would like to donate to:
Mount Horeb K8
Mount Horeb PK
Please do not send cash by mail
To give via vanco's app
Stay tuned - details coming soon!