At High Point Christian Preschool, our mission is to develop students who are committed disciples of Jesus Christ through our vision of high level academic achievement, strong moral character, and life-changing person faith in Jesus Christ. We accomplish this by offering all of our students:
- Christian values integrated in all learning experiences;
- Literacy-theme based activities;
- Powerful academic curriculum;
- Integrated learning centers;
- Low student-to-teacher ratios.
High Point Christian Preschool offers 3K and 4K Preschool programs at both our Madison and Mount Horeb Campuses!
Learn more about each campus below:
Learn More About Our Preschool
We believe each child is uniquely created by God in His image Luke 8:16; Psalm 139:13-16
We believe each child is an individual with their own rate of development and maturation Luke 2:52
We believe children learn by exploring, participating, and discovering their world through all the senses.
We accept each child's differences in skills and interests while encouraging a well-rounded individual to meet their highest potential.
We integrate this into our Preschool by focusing on concepts and strategies that use:
One on one interaction
Small and large group instruction
Active manipulation of concrete materials to build a solid growth and learning foundation
Academic Excellence with a Biblical Worldview
- HPCS is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Our assessments are designed using the Wisconsin Model of Early Learning Standards.
- Unique foundations for character development are provided by teaching God’s word to our preschool students.
- A natural exposure to language is created by reading around preschool rooms.
- Critical thinking skills and creative problem solving are core in our approach to learning.
- We are included in the larger school community by offering Gym and Library as Specials to our preschool students.
Whitney Johnson, MSW
Director of Admissions
(608) 836-7170 ext. 152