Our Preschool Philosophy
- We believe each child is uniquely created by God in His image (Luke 8:16 and Psalm 139:13-16).
- We believe each child is an individual with his/her own rate of development and maturation (Luke 2:52).
- We accept each child’s differences in skills and interests while encouraging a well-rounded individual to meet their highest potential. HPCS Preschool focuses on concepts and strategies using one on one interaction, small group and large group instruction, interactive learning, and active manipulation of concrete materials to build a solid foundation for growing and learning.
- We believe children learn by exploring, participating, and discovering their world through all the senses.
Academic Excellence with a Biblical Worldview
- We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). We go through a rigorous process to attain this accreditation.
- We design our assessments using the Wisconsin Model of Early Learning Standards (WMELS).
- We create a natural exposure to language by reading around the room.
- We provide a unique foundation for character development in God’s word.
- We use critical thinking skills and creative problem solving in our approach to learning.
- We are included in the larger school community by offering Gym and Library as Specials to students.
What We Offer our Students
- Christian values integrated in all experiences
- Literacy-theme based activities
- Powerful academic curriculum
- Integrated learning centers
- Low student-to-teacher ratios
We are exempt from state licensing.