Steps for students to join a sports team
Every school year, the following items must be completed by parents/guardians and athletes To participate* in athletics at hpcs.
If at any time you have questions, concerns, or need guidance or assistance on completing forms, please contact our Athletic Director, Tony Juen.
- Athlete Interest Form: This single form must be filled out each season your child wishes to participate in a sport.
- Parent Agreement Form: This single forms includes looking over the Concussion Agreement, the Athlete Handbook Requirement, and the Athletic Statement of Permission.
- Student Athlete Physical Card: This form must be signed by a Physician and returned to the Athletic Director. Parents may choose instead to complete an Alternate Year Physical Card. This can be printed and submitted every other year.
- Family Portal: Review and update your Medical and Insurance Information in Family Portal. This important information will be given to your athlete's coach at the beginning of each season for easy accessibility, if needed.
- Athlete Agreement Form: This includes looking over the Concussion Agreement and the Athletic Handbook.