We welcome all international students!
International students enhance the learning environment of our school, and provide wonderful opportunities for cross-cultural friendships and understanding. High Point accepts international students for short-term* learning opportunities in grades Kindergarten through eighth.
Upon completion of an international student's time with us, HPCS will be able to:
- Write a letter upon request to the visiting student’s regular school indicating attendance, language and academic achievement, as well as report upon the student’s behavior while at HPCS.
- Give a copy of this letter to the parent or legal guardian of the visiting student.
- We accept international students for *short-term opportunities; students are welcome to visit for no more than four (4) months.
- Parents/guardians and students must complete the necessary forms, including signing the contract which indicates support and compliance with the school mission and behavior expectations.
- All tuition and fees must be paid in full before enrollment will be accepted.
- Our school administrator has the authority to determine grade placement of visiting students, as enrollment opportunities are based on availability within the requested grade.