Scrip is High Point's Tuition Reimbursement Program!
What is Scrip?
To put it simply, Scrip is gift cards. Scrip retailers offer discounts to our school when purchasing gift cards for normal everyday shopping needs. There is nothing extra to sell or buy. Participating families will earn rebates for card purchases. A portion of their rebate is applied to their tuition (55%) and a portion will benefit the school (45%) as a fundraiser to keep tuition as low as possible.
- Scrip cards are available for purchase online
- For your convenience, local gas and grocery cards are available for sale at school as cash and carry from 8:00–8:30 a.m. on designated days of the week.
- For more information about participating retailers, please visit www.glscrip.com.
- To download a Scrip in stock purchase form click here.
- If you are not able to purchase the local vendor Scrip cards during those times you may place an order sheet in the tuition lock box outside the school office at any time.
Hundreds of vendors nationwide participate in this program ranging from gas and groceries to restaurants, home improvement, and travel. Cards are also available for purchase through a password protected online procedure. Cards pre-purchased online may be picked up at the school office every Friday morning.
This is a great program that will benefit both YOU and the SCHOOL — all while spending money you would be spending anyway! If you want to learn more about Scrip, call or stop by the school office.